Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151026
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
Who did the angel appear to?
1. His donkey saw the angel before he did.
Hint: He was a prophet for hire, then working for King Balak of Moab to put a curse on the Israelites. His name starts with the letter B, has 6 letters, and ends with the letter "aam."
2. The angel Gabriel appeared to this young virgin in Nazareth.
Hint: She was engaged to be married to a carpenter named Joseph.
3. An angel appeared to this childless couple to announce that a son would be born to them. He was to be a Nazarite from birth - his hair was not to be cut. Who was the child that was born to them?
Hint: His name has 6 letters and starts with an S. He later had problems with a woman named Delilah.
4. The angel Gabriel appeared to the elderly priest Zacharias / Zechariah to announce to him and his past child-bearing-age wife that they would have a son who would become a great prophet of the LORD. Who was their son?
Hint: His name starts with the letter J and has 4 letters. Much of his ministry took place at the Jordan River.
5. An angel appeared to this leader of Israel after the Israelites crossed the Jordan River. It happened on the road to Jericho.
Hint: The leader's name starts with the letter J. He succeeded Moses.
6. An angel appeared to these men within hours of the Messiah's birth. They were in the pastures around Bethlehem. What was their occupation?
Hint: David had the same occupation before he was made king.
7. An angel appeared with and protected Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the "fiery furnace" in Babylon. Who was the king of Babylon who ordered them to be put there after they refused to worship his idol?
Hint: His name starts with the letter N and ends with the letters "nezzar."
8. Two angels were attacked by the perverts of this city just before the LORD incinerated it.
Hint: The name of the city starts with the letter S and ends with the letters "dom."
9. An angel protected this prophet from the lions after a Persian king had him thrown into a lion's den for praying to the LORD rather than to the king's idol.
Hint: The prophet's name starts with the letter D and ends with the letters "iel."
10. An angel rescued this apostle from a Roman prison after Herod had him arrested for preaching the Gospel.
Hint: The apostle's name starts with the letter P and ends with the letters "er."
Answers to this Bible Quiz