Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151028
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Where was John the Baptist's father when the angel announced to him that he would become the father of a great prophet of the LORD?
Hint: John's father was a Levite priest in Jerusalem. The name of the structure begins with the letter T.
2. Who was born first - John the Baptist or the Messiah?
Hint: They were born about 6 months apart. John was to "prepare the way for the Messiah" - a prophetic principle that happened with their births, ministries and deaths.
3. What was the official name of the Roman Emperor who declared the census of "the Roman world" that caused the prophesied birth of the Messiah in Bethlehem to be accomplished?
Hint: His name starts with the letter A and ends with the letters "tus." A present-day calendar month has his name (minus the "us" at the end).
4. Who were the first to worship the Messiah after His birth - the shepherds of Bethlehem or the Magi / "Wise men" who traveled from a long distance?
Hint: The answer is in the distance that they had to travel.
5. What was the name of the Roman Emperor who reigned at the time of the Crucifixion of the Messiah?
Hint: His name has 8 letters, starts with the letter T, and ends with the letters "ius."
6. What was the name of the Roman Governor (i.e. the military commander of the Roman invasion / occupation forces) of Judea at the time of the Messiah's Crucifixion?
Hint: His name is Pontius __________
7. Luke records the Hebrew name of Matthew, the tax collector who became one of the twelve apostles. What was his Hebrew name?
Hint: It has 4 letters, starts with the letter L and ends with the letter "i."
8. Where was the Messiah when He was seized by the thugs who were led by the traitor Judas Iscariot?
Hint: It's a mountain near Jerusalem. It was known from the kind of trees that grew there - the fruit of which was used to make lamp oil. The Mount of _______
9. The Messiah died on the Cross at the "ninth hour" of sun time, as marked by a customary sundial of the era. What time is that on a modern-day am-pm clock?
Hint: There are (generally) 12 hours of daylight on a sundial. The first hour is from 6:00 am, the sixth hour is 12 noon.
10. Luke wrote the Book of Luke. What other Biblical Book did Luke write?
Hint: It follows the four Gospel Books. Its name starts with an A.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. Temple (Luke 1:5-25)