Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151102
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. On which day of Creation were the seas created?
Hint: It's known on the Roman calendar as "Tuesday."
2. What did the LORD miraculously use to part the sea for the Exodus?
Hint: It was of the east
3. What kind of wood for the Temple was delivered from Lebanon by sea?
Hint: The name of the kind of wood starts with the letter C and has 5 letters.
4. What king of Israel wrote of the scientific reality of the water cycle - how rivers flow to the sea, the water then evaporates from the sea and rains on the continents to fill the rivers again?
Hint: He is known for his great wisdom in his youth. He was the son of King David. His name starts with the letter S.
5. What was the name of the seaport from which Jonah began his "great fish" voyage?
Hint: The city name has 5 letters, starts with the letter J, and ends with the letters "pa."
6. What was the name of the sea (which is actually a freshwater lake through which the Jordan River flows) where the apostles Peter and John worked as fishermen?
Hint: The name of the sea begins with the letter G.
7. Which apostle walked on the water of the sea with the Messiah?
Hint: He was a fisherman and boat owner. His name starts with the letter P.
8. At home in Galilee, Peter lived in Bethsaida, a port city of the Sea of Galilee. When in Judea, Peter was drawn to two other seaport cities. Joppa was one of them. What was the other?
Hint: The name of the city has 8 letters, begins with a C, and ends with the letters "sarea." The name is derived from the title of the Roman emperors.
9. What is the name of the sea that the apostle Paul sailed across from Turkey to Greece?
Hint: It has 6 letters, starts with an A and ends with the letters "gean."
10. What was the name of the island nation upon which the apostle Paul was shipwrecked?
Hint: It has 5 letters, begins with an M, and ends with the letters "ta."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. The third day (Genesis 1:9-13)