Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151104
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. He was taken away in Judah's Babylonian exile. Through his LORD-given prophetic abilities, he became the Prime Minister of Babylon under King Nebuchadnezzar.
Hint: His name starts with the letter D and ends with the letters "el."
2. He was "was among the herdmen of Tekoa." His name in Hebrew is often rendered into English as the family name Ames.
Hint: His name starts with the letter A and ends with the letter "os."
3. He was a prophet to the Kingdom of Judah for about 40 years. He was present in the city when Jerusalem fell to the Babylonians.
Hint: His name starts with the letter J and ends with the letter "miah."
4. He wrote the famous "The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD." Who was it?
Hint: His name starts with the letter I, has 6 letters, and ends with the letters "iah."
5. His experience with "a great fish" provided the "3 days and 3 nights" prophecy of the Messiah's death and resurrection.
Hint: His name starts with the letter J, has 5 letters, and ends with the letters "nah."
6. He wrote "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."
Hint: His name starts with the letter Z, has 9 letters, and ends with the letters "riah."
7. The LORD called his ministry "the work of the watchman."
Hint: His name starts with the letter E, has 7 letters, and ends with the letters "kiel."
8. He wrote "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch."
Hint: His name starts with the letter M, has 7 letters, and ends with the letter "achi."
9. He wrote "they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."
Hint: His name begins with the letter M, has 5 letters, and ends with the letters "cah."
10. The apostle John was given to write this prophetic book while he was being held as a Roman political prisoner on the island of Patmos.
Hint: The name of the Book starts with the letter R.
Answers to this Bible Quiz