Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151109
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. He was born in Iraq.
Hint: He was the first of the three to be born.
2. As a test of obedience, the LORD commanded his father to sacrifice him as a burnt offering.
Hint: It happened before the youngest of the three was born.
3. He had a dream of a "stairway to heaven."
Hint: The LORD later renamed him as "Israel."
4. He and his brother Ishmael had the same father but different mothers.
Hint: Ishmael's mother was Hagar.
5. His fraternal-twin brother was Esau.
Hint: Their mother was Rebekah.
6. He had a daughter named Dinah.
Hint: She was born in Syria during the 20 years that her father was in exile there.
7. He bought the family tomb in Hebron for his wife Sarah after she died.
Hint: He was the oldest of the three.
8. He was the father of Judah.
Hint: All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.
9. He adopted his two Egyptian-born grandsons as sons.
Hint: Ephraim and Manasseh were the grandsons.
10. His is buried in the family tomb at Hebron with his wife Leah.
Hint: Leah was the mother of Judah.
Answers to this Bible Quiz