Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151110
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Sin began in a garden - the Garden in Eden. The sacrifice for all sin, by the Messiah, also began in a garden. What was the name of the garden where the Messiah was seized?
Hint: The name starts with a G, has 10 letters, and ends with the letters "semane."
2. What is the name of the mountain where the garden in the question above is located? The Mount of ___________
Hint: It was named after a kind of trees that produced lamp oil.
3. Judas was a common name at that time. It, along with other variations (e.g. Jude) was a respected namesake of the tribal patriarch Judah. As it happened, the traitor was also named Judas, but is distinguished from all of the righteous people by that name by referring to him by his home town. What was the name of the town. Judas __________?
Hint: The name begins with an I, has 8 letters, and ends with the letters "iot."
4. Which of the apostles drew his sword and started to defend the King from the rebel mob?
Hint: His name starts with the letter P, has 5 letters, and ends with the letters "ter."
5. After the Messiah was seized, He was taken to the High Priest. What was the High Priest's name?
Hint: His name starts with the letter C, has 8 letters, and ends with the letters "phas."
6. The Messiah was brought before the entire highest Jewish judicial and administrative council in Jerusalem. The council consisted of 71 members, including both Pharisees and Sadducees, presided over by the chief priest. Was is the name by which the council is known?
Hint: The name starts with an S, has 9 letters, and ends with the letters "drin."
7. The religious council sent the Messiah to appear before the Roman military governor. What was his name?
Hint: __________ Pilate
8. The military governor also sent the Messiah to appear before the tetrarch of Galilee. What was his name?
Hint: His father tried to have the Messiah killed as an infant. Their name begins with an H, has 5 letters, and ends with the letters "od."
9. A convicted murderer was released in place of the declared-innocent Messiah. What was the murderer's name?
Hint: His name starts with the letter B, has 8 letters, and ends with the letters "abbas."
10. Two men claimed the Body of the Crucified Messiah and placed it in the Tomb. One of the men was Joseph of Arimathea. The other was a repentant pharisee. What was the pharisee's name?
Hint: The Messiah gave his famous "John 3:16" teaching to that repentant pharisee. His name starts with an N, has 9 letters, and ends with the letters "demus."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. Gethsemane (Matthew 26:36)