Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151111
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Elijah's ministry happened after the united kingdom of Israel of King David and King Solomon was divided into two independent kingdoms which were known as the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah. Was Elijah a citizen of the Kingdom of Israel or the Kingdom of Judah?
Hint: The capital of the kingdom of which Elijah was a citizen was in Samaria, not Jerusalem.
2. The reigning king of Israel at the time of the beginning of Elijah's ministry was King Ahab. What was the name of Ahab's infamously-wicked wife?
Hint: Her name starts with the letter J, has 7 letters, and ends with the letters "bel."
3. Elijah was from Gilead, an area that had become Israelite territory in the time of Moses and Joshua. Was Gilead east or west of the Jordan River?
Hint: Two and a half of the tribes of Israel had their territory there.
4. By the means of the power of the Holy Spirit, Elijah restored the life of a widow's son at Sidon. In what country is Sidon?
Hint: The country is located on the northern border of Israel. The name starts with an L.
5. What was the name of the devilish idol that Jezebel worshipped?
Hint: The name starts with a B, has 4 letters, and ends with the letters "al."
6. Elijah confronted and defeated a multitude of "prophets" of the idol in the question above. It happened on a coastal mountain, Mount ________
Hint: The name starts with the letter C, has 6 letters, and ends with the letters "mel."
7. What was the name of the man who was chosen to continue the LORD's work of Elijah?
Hint: His name starts with the letter E, has 6 letters, and ends with the letters "sha."
8. At the end of his ministry, how did the LORD transport Elijah away to a place of safety? On a _________ of fire.
Hint: The word starts with a C, has 7 letters, and ends with the letters "iot."
9. Who was the "Elijah to come" for the Messiah's first coming?
Hint: He baptized repentant people in the Jordan River.
10. Will there be an "Elijah" at the time of the Messiah's return?
Hint: "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD"
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. The Kingdom of Israel