Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141114
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What is the traditional Biblical word for a letter to a congregation?
2. Which 2 letters did Luke write?
(a) Luke and Acts
3. To whom did Jesus Christ dictate the "letter to the seven churches" In Revelation?
4. Who was the recipient of Luke and Acts?
5. Who wrote the epistle to the Romans?
6. Who wrote the 2 epistles to the Corinthians?
7. Where was Ephesus, where the epistle to the Ephesians was delivered?
8. Where was Corinth, where the epistles to the Corinthians were delivered?
9. Were the epistles of Timothy written:
(a) By Timothy to Paul?
10. Which epistle has the famous "faith chapter" of the Bible?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) The traditional Biblical word for a letter is Epistle.