Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141124
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What kind of bird returned to Noah with an olive leaf?
(a) A raven
2. What kind of figurative "wings" did the Israelites have when they left in the Exodus?
3. What kind of birds brought food to Elijah in the wilderness?
4. Which bird is "unclean" for food?
5. What's the missing word? "Yea, the _______ hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God."
6. What kind of bird did the Israelites eat with manna?
7. What kind of bird did Peter hear early in the morning after the Messiah had been taken by the mob?
(a) A cooing dove
8. What kind of bird did Solomon import? "For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and _______."
9. What's the missing word? "Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the _______ observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD."
10. What kind of bird appeared as a symbol of the Holy Spirit at the baptism of the Messiah?
(a) An eagle
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) A dove returned to Noah with an olive leaf (Genesis 8:11)