Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141203
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
The Scriptures record the Holy Spirit of God restoring people back to physical life through other people.
1. Who was used to resurrect the son of the widow in Zarephath?
2. Who was used to resurrect the son of the Shunammite woman?
3. Who was used to resurrect Tabitha, also known as Dorcas?
4. Who was used to resurrect Eutychus?
5. A man was raised from the dead when his body was thrown into a prophet's tomb. Who was the prophet?
6. Who did Jesus Christ resurrect at Nain?
(a) The widow's husband
7. What family member of Jairus did Jesus Christ resurrect?
(a) The daughter of Jairus
8. What brother of Martha and Mary did Jesus Christ resurrect?
9. Who were resurrected to physical life at the moment that the Messiah died on the Cross?
(a) Many of the saints that were buried in Jerusalem.
10. When are the two major resurrections of salvation going to happen?
(a) On the day of Christ's return and 1,000 years later
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Elijah was used to resurrect the son of the widow in Zarephath (1 Kings 17:9-24)