Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20141219
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. Where were Abraham and Sarah born?
2. What was Abraham's original name?
3. What was Sarah's original name?
4. How old was he when the LORD changed his name to Abraham?
5. How old was she when the LORD changed her name to Sarah?
6. What did the LORD do just before He incinerated Sodom and Gomorrah?
(a) The LORD evacuated Abraham and Sarah from Hebron
7. Who was the child of Abraham and Sarah?
8. Who did Sarah demand that Abraham drive away after Sarah and Abraham's own child was born?
9. Where did Abraham bury Sarah when she died?
(a) In a cave at Hebron
10. Who is buried in Sarah's tomb today?
(a) Sarah alone
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Babylon (Genesis 11:27-31)