Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150103
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What authority did Deborah have in Israel?
(a) A prophetess
2. Who are the only two other people recorded in the Bible who held the same multiple authority as Deborah, one before Deborah, one after Deborah?
(a) Moses and Joshua
3. In what Book of the Bible is Deborah recorded?
4. What was the name of Deborah's husband?
5. Where did Deborah hold court?
(a) In Shiloh
6. What was the name of the Canaanite army commander who invaded Israel with 900 iron chariots in the time of Deborah?
7. What was the name of the Israelite military commander who asked Deborah to accompany his forces into battle against the Canaanites?
8. What was Deborah's answer to the request in the question above?
(a) "I won't go"
9. What was the outcome of the battle?
(a) The Canaanites won
10. What happened to the enemy army commander - exactly as Deborah said that it would?
(a) He escaped
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) All of the above (Judges 4:4,14)