Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150118
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. The mother of Jesus is popularly-known as Mary. What was her actual name in Hebrew?
2. Mary, the mother of Jesus, and Mary of Magdala stood with the Messiah right at the Cross as He was being Crucified. Who was another of the women with them?
(a) The wife of Peter
3. What woman, the wife of a Roman official, tried to convince her husband to let the Messiah go free because He had done nothing wrong?
(a) The wife of Herod
4. Who was the sister of Lazarus who anointed the Messiah with expensive perfume before His Crucifixion?
5. What relative of Peter did Jesus heal of a fever?
(a) Peter's mother
6. A woman's faith healed her after she touched a part of the Messiah's garment. What part did she touch?
(a) The collar
7. What was the nationality of the woman in the region of Tyre and Sidon whose daughter was healed by the Messiah of demon possession?
8. What woman's testimony about her Gospel encounter with Jesus caused her to convert others of her people? i.e. "And many of the _______ of that city believed on Him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did."
9. What was the name of the prophetess who witnessed and recognized the Messiah when He was brought to the Temple as an infant?
10. Who was the first human to speak with the Resurrected Messiah?
(a) Mary, the mother of Jesus
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Miriam