Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150204
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. A New Testament epistle that states "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
2. He was the prophet that was given to survive the Babylonian destruction of Jerusalem along with the scribe Baruch.
3. Satan was allowed to test him by destroying his health and property.
4. The apostle Peter quoted his prophecy that began with "I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."
5. Mary, the mother of Jesus, went to live with him and his mother after the Crucifixion.
6. He was the prophet that was swallowed by a "great fish."
7. He was the commander of the Israelites when they crossed the Jordan River into the Promised Land.
8. Samson, Gideon and Deborah are recorded in this Book.
9. This prophet's book is located just before the Book of Revelation (in the KJV)
10. He wrote these 3 epistles, along with the Gospel book with his name and the book of Revelation.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) James (James 2:26 KJV)