Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150213
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
What color (KJV)?
1. "Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the _______ robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!"
2. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be _______ like crimson, they shall be as wool."
3. "He maketh me to lie down in _______ pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
4. "And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ringstraked, and all the _______ in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle."
5. "And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, _______; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey."
6. "And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of _______, out of the midst of the fire."
7. "And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a _______ horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand."
8. "And thou shalt put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim; and they shall be upon Aaron's heart, when he goeth in before the LORD: and Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel upon his heart before the LORD continually. And thou shalt make the robe of the ephod all of _______." (Exodus 28:30-31 KJV)
9. "And he said, My son shall not go down with you; for his brother is dead, and he is left alone: if mischief befall him by the way in the which ye go, then shall ye bring down my _______ hairs with sorrow to the grave."
10. "And I saw a great _______ throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Purple