Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150215
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps.
1. What was the name of the city that the LORD commanded Jonah to go and preach them to repent?
2. The city that the LORD commanded Jonah to go to was the capital a great empire. What empire was it?
3. Why did Jonah not want to go to that city?
(a) He was a coward
4. Jonah then boarded a ship to flee in the opposite direction. What was the name of the city where Jonah's sea voyage began?
5. What happened when the ship left with Jonah aboard?
(a) It was attacked by pirates
6. How did Jonah end up in the water?
(a) He jumped off the ship on his own
7. How long was Jonah inside the "great fish" that the LORD provided?
(a) From noon until sunset
8. How did Jonah get back to land?
(a) The whale accidentally beached itself
9. Jonah then went and successfully got the city to repent. How many people heeded Jonah's warning?
10. What did Jesus Christ say was only sign that would be given that He was the Messiah?
(a) His baptism by John the Baptist
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Nineveh (Jonah 1:1-2)