Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150305
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word? (KJV)
1. "And took off their _______ wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the LORD fighteth for them against the Egyptians. And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen."
2. "He was a widow's son of the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in brass: and he was filled with wisdom, and understanding, and cunning to work all works in brass. And he came to king Solomon, and wrought all his work. ... And every base had four _______ wheels, and plates of brass: and the four corners thereof had undersetters: under the laver were undersetters molten, at the side of every addition."
3. "Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a _______:"
4. "Then I went down to the _______ house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels."
5. "Now as I beheld the _______ _______, behold one wheel upon the earth by the _______ _______, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel."
(a) Living creatures
6. "And he spake unto the man clothed with ______, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight."
7. "I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the _______ were opened."
8. "The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots. ... Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of _______, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her _______."
9. "They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. ... O my God, make them like a wheel; as the _______ before the wind."
10. "For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him. For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a _______ wheel turned about upon the cummin; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Chariot