Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150318
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The apostle was "called Peter." What was his actual given name?
2. What was the name of Peter's brother - who was also chosen to be one of the twelve apostles?
3. What did Peter do for a living?
4. Where did Peter work?
(a) On the Sea of Galilee
5. What was Peter's marital status when he was called to be an apostle?
6. What was Peter's home town?
7. How could people in Jerusalem tell that Peter was from Galilee?
(a) His skin color
8. Who did Peter see with the Messiah in the "transfiguration" vision?
9. What did Peter do to defend the Messiah from the armed mob that came to arrest Him on the night before He was Crucified?
10. Where did Peter receive the "clean and unclean" lesson about Gentiles?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Simon (Matthew 4:18)