Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150328
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. He rebelled with the declaration "I will be like the most High"
2. He betrayed the Messiah's God-given authority for 30 pieces of silver.
(a) Judas Iscariot
3. He murdered his righteous brother.
4. They invaded the off-limits area of the Garden of Eden after they choose to obey the word of Satan rather than the Word of God.
(a) Adam and Eve
5. He staged a coup against his father King David that temporarily drove David from Jerusalem.
6. They led a rebellion against Moses in the Sinai.
(a) Korah, Dathan and Abiram
7. He attempted to seize the throne from his brother Solomon.
8. He took over a congregation of the LORD's people and cut off the apostle John from communicating with them.
9. He was the rebel who was released in place of Jesus Christ.
10. What do all rebels against lawful authority in the Holy Bible have in common?
(a) They were all victorious
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Satan (Isaiah 14:12-15)