Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150427
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word?
1. "And as he sat upon the mount of _______, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"
2. "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my _______, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
3. "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and _______, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."
4. "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because _______ shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
5. "And this _______ of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
6. "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by _______ the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes."
7. "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be _______: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.?
8. "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false _______, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
9. "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the ________ of heaven with power and great glory."
10. "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a _______, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Olives