Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150506
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who was elected as the first human king of Israel?
2. When Israel's first king proved to be a foolish man, who was appointed to replace him?
3. When did the battle of David and Goliath happen?
(a) Before David was anointed as king
4. What was the Civil War about?
(a) A conflict between Saul of Benjamin and David of Judah for the throne of all Israel
5. What was the name of Saul's son who was faithful to both his father and to his friend David?
6. Why didn't David try to kill Saul - even though Saul was doing everything that he could to kill David?
(a) David never got close to Saul to kill him
7. What tribe of Israel declared David to be their king during the Civil War?
8. Where was David's capital during the Civil War?
9. Who held Jerusalem during the Civil War?
10. When did the Civil War end?
(a) When Saul surrendered
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Saul