Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150509
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was the apostle Paul's actual Hebrew name?
2. Where was Paul born?
3. What was Paul's nationality?
(a) Judah by nativity, Roman by empire
4. Of what Israelite tribe was Paul?
5. What was Paul's religious position at the time of the Messiah's Crucifixion?
(a) High Priest
6. Before his conversion, Paul participated in the stoning to death of a Christian. Who was the Christian?
7. Where was Paul going to hunt Christians when the LORD struck him down and turned him into a Christian apostle?
8. Who baptized Paul?
(a) John the Baptist
9. Who took Paul in after his conversion, while many Christians were still afraid of Paul?
10. Which two of the Gospel book writers accompanied Paul during some of his missionary journeys?
(a) Luke and Mark
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Saul (Acts 9:4)