Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150523
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. When was the Book of Deuteronomy written?
(a) In Egypt, before the Exodus
2. The Ten Commandments are recorded twice in the Holy Bible - once in Exodus and once in Deuteronomy. Who were the recipients of the copy in Deuteronomy?
(a) The Israelites in Egypt before the Exodus
3. Two sets of Ten Commandments were made. What happened to the first set?
(a) They were left on Mount Sinai
4. According to the LORD's dietary laws of health, which of these are "clean" for food?
5. What is the ancient geographic location of the Sinai Peninsula, where Mount Sinai is located?
(a) A part of Arabia
6. What is the first of the LORD's true Biblical Holy Days?
7. How long were the Israelites slaves in Egypt?
(a) 1,000 years
8. Who was chosen to succeed Moses as the leader of the Israelites?
9. Why didn't Moses cross the Jordan?
(a) He chose to stay in the Sinai with Zipporah
10. Where is Moses buried?
(a) Somewhere in the Sinai
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) 40 years after the Exodus (Deuteronomy 1:3)