Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150612
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What is being lamented in the Book of Lamentations? (Hint: only one of these happened in history)
(a) The fall of the Kingdom of Judah and Jerusalem to the Babylonian Empire
What's the missing word (KJV)?
2. "How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people! how is she become as a _______! she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!"
3. "The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn _______: all her gates are desolate: her priests sigh, her virgins are afflicted, and she is in bitterness."
4. "The _______ is righteous; for I have rebelled against his commandment: hear, I pray you, all people, and behold my sorrow: my virgins and my young men are gone into captivity."
5. "The elders of the daughter of Zion sit upon the ground, and keep silence: they have cast up _______ upon their heads; they have girded themselves with sackcloth: the virgins of Jerusalem hang down their heads to the ground."
6. "For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his _______. For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men."
7. "For the punishment of the _______ of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her."
8. "The kings of the _______, and all the inhabitants of the world, would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem. For the sins of her prophets, and the iniquities of her priests, that have shed the blood of the just in the midst of her"
9. "The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into _______: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins."
10. "Because of the mountain of _______, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it. Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation. Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, and forsake us so long time?"
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) The fall of the Kingdom of Judah and Jerusalem to the Babylonian Empire
2. (a) Widow