Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150618
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
Obadiah, from the Hebrew name pronounced oh-bawd-yah (or oh-bawd-yaw-hoo), meaning servant of the LORD), was a prophet of the LORD primarily to Edom.
1. What was Edom's actual name?
2. Who was Edom's (fraternal) twin brother?
3. Who were Edom's parents?
(a) Abraham and Sarah
4. How did he come to be known as Edom?
(a) He sold his birthright to his brother for a bowl of red stew
5. What did Edom do for a living?
6. What happened that caused Edom's brother to flee for his life away from Edom?
(a) They loved the same woman
7. Whose daughter did Edom marry to maintain his family lineage from Abraham?
8. How long was Edom's brother away in exile from Edom?
(a) 3 months
9. When Edom's brother returned, what did Edom do to him?
(a) He killed him
10. Did Edom become wealthy, powerful and the father of many Middle East kings?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Esau (Genesis 36:1)