Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150621
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Nahum was a prophet of the LORD who was sent to prophesy against Nineveh, a capital city of an empire. What empire?
2. Another well-known prophet was also sent to Nineveh, a century before Nahum, but was delayed when he was swallowed by a "great fish." Who was the other prophet?
3. What was the difference with Nineveh between the time that Jonah prophesied there and a century later when Nahum prophesied there?
(a) They repented in the time of Jonah, but were defiantly corrupt in the time of Nahum
What's the missing word (KJV)?
4. "God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the _______: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet."
5. "For the LORD hath turned away the excellency of _______, as the excellency of Israel: for the emptiers have emptied them out, and marred their vine branches."
6. "The _______ shall rage in the streets, they shall justle one against another in the broad ways: they shall seem like torches, they shall run like the lightnings."
7. "Woe to the _______ city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not"
8. "The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses: Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of _______, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her _______."
9. "The gates of the _______ shall be opened, and the palace shall be dissolved."
10. "Thy _______ slumber, O king of Assyria: thy nobles shall dwell in the dust: thy people is scattered upon the mountains, and no man gathereth them."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Assyria