Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150630
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was the apostle John's profession?
(a) Rabbi (teacher)
2. What was the name of John's brother - who was also called to be one of the twelve apostles?
3. Along with the Gospel Book of John, what other Biblical Books or Epistles did John write?
4. To whom did the Messiah given the famous "John 3:16" teaching?
(a) Saul the Pharisee
5. What was the Messiah's first public miracle?
(a) Turning water into wine at a wedding in Cana
6. Who were the Samaritans in the time of the Messiah?
(a) Jews who lived in Galilee
7. What was the name of the town where the Messiah went to live after He left Nazareth?
8. What was the name of the man from Bethany that the Messiah raised from the dead?
9. Was John the Baptist alive at the time of the Messiah's Crucifixion?
10. What did John and Peter find in the Tomb after the Messiah's resurrection?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Fisherman (Matthew 4:21)