1. Where is Corinth, the city of the Corinthians?
2. Who wrote the epistles (letters) to the Corinthians?
(a) The apostle Paul
(b) The apostle Peter
(c) The apostle John
3. Where is the city of Corinth geographically located?
(a) In a fjord (a long, narrow sea inlet between steep cliffs)
(b) In a delta (a lowland of fertile deposits formed at the mouth of a river)
(c) On an isthmus (a narrow land mass, with water on two sides, that connects two larger land masses)
(d) On a cape (land that projects out into a body of water)
4. What did "thanksgiving" mean to the apostle Paul?
(a) A day off work
(b) A national holiday
(c) The day when turkeys were sacrificed
(d) Repentant people expressing gratitude to the LORD for their grace and blessings
5. What did the apostle Paul teach about what to do when sexual immorality is made a "legal right" by corrupt, God-rejecting politicians and judges?
(a) Follow the crowd and wallow in the moral filth
(b) Run away to another country that isn't yet as perverted
(c) Become silent and hide so as to not offend perverts with the Truth - only liberals have the right to freely think and speak in such times
(d) Fear no evil and have nothing to do with it: "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any"
6. According to the Holy Scriptures, who led the Israelites in the Exodus?
(a) God the Father
(b) The LORD God, Who was later born as Jesus Christ
(c) An angel
(d) An archangel
7. According to the Holy Scriptures, what does "speaking in tongues" really mean?
(a) To babble words and sounds that have no meaning
(b) To breath fire like a mythical dragon
(c) To put on a show for the folks at church on Sunday
(d) To speak a genuine language for the purpose of delivering the Gospel to the people of other nations
8. According to the Holy Scriptures, how is death described?
(b) Awake in the grave
(c) Awake in heaven, hell or purgatory
(d) The Bible doesn't say
9. How are the coming resurrections going to happen?
(a) The original body of the dead will not be resurrected - it is like a seed being planted
(b) Those resurrected on the day of the Messiah's return will be resurrected to spirit, or changed to spirit if alive that day
(c) Those resurrected at the end of the 1,000 years after the Messiah's return will be resurrected to physical life - from which they will have the opportunity for salvation
(d) All of the above
10. Can flesh and blood physical people be "born again" now?
(c) Yes, if they claim to be Christian
(d) Yes, if they claim to be either Jews or people of the lost ten tribes of Israel
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Greece
Related Bible Study: 1 Corinthians: That Rock Was Christ and 2 Corinthians: The Devil's Fight Along The Way
2. (a) The apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 1:1)
Related Bible Study: The Meeting Of Paul And Barnabas and
The Ministry Of Paul And Barnabas
3. (c) On an isthmus (a narrow land mass, with water on two sides, that connects two larger land masses)
Related Bible Study: Paul's First Missionary Journey, Paul's Second Missionary Journey and Paul's Third Missionary Journey
4. (d) Repentant people expressing gratitude to the LORD for their grace and blessings (1 Corinthians 1:4-9)
Related Bible Study: Thanksgiving In History and Prophecy and The Pilgrims
5. (d) Fear no evil and have nothing to do with it: "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any" (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)
Related Bible Study: Decadence In History And Prophecy and Iniquity In History And Prophecy; also It's Getting Much Easier To Be A Winner and The Declaration Of Repentance
6. (b) The LORD God, Who was later born as Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)
Related Bible Study: The LORD God Our Saviour and When Did The Ten Commandments Begin?
7. (d) To speak a genuine language for the purpose of delivering the Gospel to the people of other nations (1 Corinthians 14:6-25)
Related Bible Study: The Original Tongues
8. (a) Sleep (1 Corinthians 15:20)
Related Bible Study: Awake And Sing, Ye That Dwell In Dust
9. (d) All of the above (1 Corinthians 15:12-58)
Related Bible Study: The Harvests Of Salvation and Resurrection and Reincarnation: What's The Difference?
10. (b) No (1 Corinthians 15:50)
Related Bible Study: What Was The Lesson Of John 3:16? and What Gospel Did Jesus Preach?