Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150720
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "The _______ unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;"
2. "For the _______ sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever."
3. "Grace be with you, _______, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love."
4. "I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy _______ walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father."
5. "And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. And this is love, that we walk after his ________. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it."
6. "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an _______."
7. "Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full _______."
8. "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the _______ of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the _______ of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
9. "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his _______ deeds."
10. "Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full. The children of thy elect sister greet thee. _______."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Elder