Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150809
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The name "Mediterranean" originated from two Latin words, medius and terra. From those words that compose its name, what does "Mediterranean" mean?
(a) The middle of the Earth
2. How did the ancient Israelites refer to the Mediterranean Sea?
(a) The Sea
3. How does the Mediterranean Sea connect to the Atlantic Ocean?
(a) Through the Strait of Gibraltar
4. The Israelites remained in the Goshen area of Egypt for 400 years. Where is Goshen located?
(a) On the north coast of the Mediterranean Sea
5. From what Mediterranean port city in Lebanon did King Hiram ship the cedar to King Solomon that was used for the Temple?
6. What is the name of the Mediterranean port from which Jonah began his voyage?
7. What is the name of the Mediterranean island upon which the apostle Paul was shipwrecked?
8. Which of these is a northern projection of the Mediterranean Sea?
(a) The Aegean Sea
9. What large Mediterranean Sea island was the birthplace of Barnabas, the friend and associate of the apostle Paul?
10. Which two empires were nations of the Mediterranean Sea?
(a) Greece and Assyria
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) The middle of the Earth