Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150812
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Where was Saul the Pharisee going when the LORD struck him down and converted him into the apostle Paul?
2. Where was Paul born?
(a) Jerusalem, Israel
3. Before his conversion, where did Paul participate in the stoning martyrdom of Stephen?
4. Where did Paul debate the Greek philosophers on Mars Hill? (Hint: only one of the choices is a city in Greece; the others are in Turkey)
5. Where was Paul the target of a riot because he told them that Diana, their idol, was worthless?
6. Where did Paul, by means of the Holy Spirit, raise Eutychus from the dead after he fell from a third-story window ledge? (Hint: the correct answer is in Turkey; the other 3 choices are in Greece)
7. Paul was shipwrecked on the Mediterranean island of Malta when he was being taken as a Roman prisoner to this city.
8. Paul visited and wrote two epistles to this city in Greece that is located on an isthmus ("a relatively narrow strip of land, with water on both sides, connecting two larger land areas") that is named after the city.
9. Three years after his conversion, Paul visited Peter at Peter's home in this city. (Hint: Peter was the specified apostle to the Jews, while Paul was the specified apostle to all the world)
10. The followers of the Messiah were first called "Christians" in this city in Syria.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Damascus (Acts 9:3)