Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150908
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was the Tabernacle?
(a) The entrance to the Temple
2. When and where was the Tabernacle constructed?
(a) In the time of Samuel, at Shiloh
3. What were the two interior sections of the Tabernacle called?
(a) The courtyard and the Most Holy Place
4. What was kept in the Most Holy Place?
(a) The High Priest's official garments
5. Who was allowed to enter the Most Holy Place?
6. How often could the Most Holy Place be entered?
(a) Every morning at sunrise
7. How many lamps were held by the Lampstand?
8. Where was the Tabernacle located in the Israelite camp?
(a) On the east side
9. Who was the High Priest at the Tabernacle when the Ark of the Covenant and the Tabernacle were permanently separated?
10. What replaced the Tabernacle as the home of the Ark of the Covenant?
(a) The Temple in Jerusalem
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) A portable place of worship that the LORD commanded the Israelites to construct