Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150913
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The LORD God (Who was born as Jesus Christ; see The Identity Of The LORD God and The LORD God Our Saviour) established and observed this day of the week as Holy and Sanctified.
(a) The first day
2. This Holy Day was established by the LORD at the time of the Exodus. The Messiah fulfilled it by His Crucifixion as the Lamb of God.
3. They are also known as the seven "days of Passover."
(a) The Days of Easter
4. This is the only one of the LORD's true Christian Holy Days that is reckoned by counting, rather than a fixed calendar date.
5. It portrays and prophecies the return of the Messiah to establish the Kingdom of God on Earth.
(a) Saint Jude's Day
6. It portrays and prophecies the first resurrection at the time of the return of the Messiah.
7. It's the only Christian Holy Day that commands a fast.
(a) The Day of Atonement
8. It portrays and prophecies the capture and imprisonment of Satan.
9. This seven day observance involves the living in temporary shelters i.e. "tabernacle" means a portable, temporary structure such as a tent.
(a) May Day
10. It's observed after the Feast of Tabernacles. It portrays and prophecies the great physical resurrection and Judgment that is going to happen after the first 1,000 years after the Messiah's return.
(a) Sun Day
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) The seventh day (Genesis 2:2-3)