Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151004
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
In which of the choices is it recorded?
1. The LORD's giving of the Ten Commandments to the Israelites.
2. Moses repeated the Ten Commandments, 40 years after the Exodus, to the children and grandchildren of the Exodus generation.
3. The anointing of David as king.
(a) 1 Samuel
4. Solomon became king.
(a) 1 Kings
5. The return of the people of Judah to Jerusalem from their Babylonian exile.
6. The "hand writing on the wall" incident.
7. The prophecy: "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."
8. The coming of the Magi / "Wise Men" to visit the Messiah after He was born.
9. The conversion of Saul the Pharisee into the apostle Paul.
10. The coming of God the Father to Earth.
(a) 1 Corinthians
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Exodus (Exodus 20:1-17)