Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151019
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The city was formerly known as Jebus, or the Jebusite City.
Hint: King David captured the city and made it the capital of Israel.
2. It's a major river near the Euphrates River.
Hint: The name of the river starts with the letter T.
3. It's the northern section of the land of Israel. The central and southern sections are Samaria and Judea.
Hint: It has a large sea (which is actually a freshwater lake) through which the Jordan River flows. The name starts with the letter G.
4. The Israelites spent 40 years there after the Exodus.
Hint: The name starts with the letter S.
5. Esther became the Queen of this Empire.
Hint: The name starts with the letter P.
6. The cedar for the Temple was shipped to King Solomon from this seaport city in Lebanon.
Hint: The name of the city has 4 letters and starts with the letter T.
7. It was the home town of King David.
Hint: The Messiah was born there.
8. The Tabernacle was there at the time of Eli and Samuel.
Hint: The name of the place starts with the letter S and ends with the letters "loh."
9. The apostle John was being held as a prisoner of the Romans on this island when the LORD gave him to write the Book of Revelation.
Hint: The name of the island starts with the letter P and ends with the letters "mos."
10. The Messiah ascended to heaven from this town.
Hint: The name of the town begins with the letter B and ends with the letters "any."
Answers to this Bible Quiz