Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151029
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Which Bible Book comes before the Book of Joshua?
Hint: It records the death of Moses. Its name starts with the letter D and ends with the letters "nomy."
2. What river did the Israelites cross to enter into their Promised Land?
Hint: It begins with the letter J and ends with the letters "dan."
3. What food did the LORD stop providing to the Israelites when they crossed into their "land of milk and honey"?
Hint: They had eaten it during their forty years in the Sinai. Its name begins with the letter "M" and ends with the letter "a."
4. What Canaanite city was the first to fall to the Israelites under Joshua?
Hint: The walls of the city were miraculously made to fall. The name of the city starts with the letter J.
5. What was the name of the woman of Jericho who assisted the Israelites?
Hint: Her name has 5 letters, starts with the letter R, and ends with the letters "hab."
6. Two and a half of the tribes of Israel had their territorial inheritance east of the Jordan River, but crossed over the Jordan to assist their tribal brothers. Which Israelite tribe had territory on both sides of the Jordan?
Hint: Their tribal patriarch was born in Egypt to Jacob/Israel's son Joseph and his Egyptian wife. His name starts with the letter M and ends with the letters "seh."
7. Which Israelite tribe was given towns and lands throughout the territories of all of the other tribes?
Hint: They served as the priesthood of Israel. The name of their tribe starts with the letter L.
8. Did Jerusalem ever become an Israelite city during the lifetime of Joshua?
Hint: It was first captured by King David.
9. Of what Israelite tribe was Joshua?
Hint: Joshua's tribal patriarch was the brother of Manasseh. His name starts with the letter E.
10. What era and Biblical Book follows the Book of Joshua?
Hint: Samson and Gideon are found in that Book. The name of the Book starts with the letter J.
Answers to this Bible Quiz