Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151030
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was John's occupation when the Messiah called him to be an apostle?
Hint: He worked on the Sea of Galilee.
2. What was the name of the brother of John - who was called to be an apostle at the same time as John?
Hint: His name has 5 letters, begins with the letter J and ends with the letters "es.
3. Did the ministry of John the Baptist begin before or after the calling of John to be an apostle?
Hint: John the Baptist's ministry ended when the Messiah's Ministry began.
4. John recorded the famous "John 3:16" verse. Who did the Messiah give that teaching to?
Hint: He was a Pharisee. His name has 9 letters, begins with the letter N and ends with the letters "mus."
5. Where was John sitting when the Messiah held His "Last Supper" - at the far end of the table, on the opposite side of the table, or right beside the Messiah?
Hint: Peter, who was not sitting right beside the Messiah, motioned for John to quietly ask the Messiah a question.
6. As He was about to die on the Cross, the Messiah instructed that someone was to then go and live with John and his mother. Who was she?
Hint: The woman was the sister of John's mother, and therefore John's aunt. John and the Messiah were first cousins.
7. Peter and John found the empty tomb after they had been told about it by this woman. They then returned home, but the woman remained. She then became the first human witness of the risen Messiah and the first to speak with Him. Who was she?
Hint: She was from a fishing town on the Sea of Galilee. The town's name was Magdala.
8. How many Biblical epistles did John write?
Hint: It's more than 1 and less than 4
9. What was the name of the man who lusted to be the "leading" minister in a congregation and in doing so cut off the apostle John from communicating with them?
Hint: His name has 10 letters, starts with the letters "Dio" and ends with the letters "phes."
10. The LORD gave John to write the Book of Revelation (which was actually a letter, an epistle, to the "seven churches of Asia" i.e. in Turkey). What was the name of the island, where John was being held as a political prisoner of the Romans, when he wrote Revelation?
Hint: The name of the island starts with the letter P and ends with the letters "mos."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. Fishermen (Matthew 4:18-22)