Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151101
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Samaria is one the three sections that compose the land of Israel. Judea and Galilee are the other two. Is Samaria the north, the central, or the southern section?
Hint: Samaria is north of Jerusalem and south of Nazareth
2. Omri was an Israelite king who established the city of Samaria, in Samaria. Did Omri reign before or after the division of the united kingdom of Israel into two separate kingdoms, "Israel" and "Judah"?
Hint: Omri reigned after the time of King Solomon.
3. Jacob had his famous "stairway to heaven" dream in Samaria, at a place that was named from what happened there to Jacob. What is the name of that border city?
Hint: It has 6 letters, starts with the letter B and ends with the letters "thel."
4. King Ahab reigned in Samaria. What was the name of his notoriously-evil wife?
Hint: It has 7 letters, starts with a J and ends with the letters "zebel."
5. What was the name of the famous prophet who prophesied against the corrupt Israelite kingdom in Samaria?
Hint: His name has 6 letters, starts with the letter E and ends with the letters "jah."
6. One of the tribes that had their entire tribal inheritance in Samaria had a patriarch who was born in Egypt from the Israelite patriarch Joseph and his Egyptian wife. Which tribe was it?
Hint: The name has 7 letters, starts with the letter E, and ends with the letters "raim."
7. Only one of the Israelite tribes had their tribal inheritance on both sides of the Jordan River. The western part was in Samaria. Which tribe was it?
Hint: He was the brother of the tribal patriarch in the question above, who was also born in Egypt from the Israelite patriarch Joseph and his Egyptian wife. His name has 8 letters, begins with an M, and ends with the letters "seh."
8. One of Israel's greatest human leaders is buried in Samaria. What is his name?
Hint: He was second in command, after Moses, of Israel's army through the 40 years in the Sinai. He succeeded Moses as leader of Israel after Moses died. He was of the tribe of Ephraim.
9. Which Israelite patriarch is buried in Samaria? He was the father of Ephraim and Manasseh. His bones were carried out of Egypt in the Exodus and buried in Samaria in the time of Joshua.
Hint: His name starts with the letter J and ends with the letters "eph."
10. Which empire brought in people from Babylon to settle the land after that empire had taken the Kingdom of Israel into exile? Those non-Israelite people became known as the "Samaritans."
Hint: The name of the empire starts with the letter A and ends with the letters "ria."
Answers to this Bible Quiz