Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151103
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What is the name of one of the four major rivers that flowed from the region of the Earth that was known as Eden (the Garden of Eden was named so because it was planted in Eden)? It still exists today whereby it flows south from the mountains in southeastern Turkey (where Noah's Ark landed), through Iraq, and into the Persian Gulf.
Hint: The name of the river has 6 letters, starts with a T, and ends with the letters "gris."
2. Another of the four major rivers that flowed from the region of the Earth that was known as Eden is located south of the river in question 1 and runs parallel to it until it too ends in the Persian Gulf. "Mesopotamia" is a Greek term, meaning between the rivers, for the fertile valley between those rivers.
Hint: The name of the river has 9 letters, begins with an E, and ends with the letters "rates."
3. Were Cain and Abel born before, or after, their parents were put out of the Garden in Eden?
Hint: Adam and Eve became sinners before they became parents.
4. Did the LORD create humans (and animals) as vegetarians or meat eaters?
Hint: After the Flood, the LORD declared that humans could also eat clean (i.e. no rats, vultures etc.) animals.
5. What was Cain's occupation - worker of the soil or shepherd?
Hint: Keeping in mind the answer to question 4, Cain was the one who produced food for the family.
6. What was Abel's occupation - worker of the soil or shepherd?
Hint: Clothing could be made from the animals that Abel herded.
7. The LORD did not execute Cain for the killing of his brother, but instead banished him from Eden. In which direction did Cain go?
Hint: It's the direction that sunrise is seen every morning.
8. What was the name of the third-born son of Adam and Eve?
Hint: His name has 4 letters, begins with an S, and ends with the letters "th."
9. The biology of humans, as they were created by the LORD, provided a natural lifespan of centuries. When did the LORD change the maximum human lifetime to 120 years - just before the Flood, or after the Flood?
Hint: Noah and his family were the last of the humans to live for centuries.
10. Why did the Flood happen - because humans became too numerous, or because they became hopelessly violent and evil?
Hint: Noah was saved because he was declared righteous.
Answers to this Bible Quiz