Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151106
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The Israelites remained in Egypt for four hundred years, in the Nile Delta area known as Goshen. The area was also known by the name of a famous Egyptian king (the term "Pharaoh" originally referred to the palace of the king of Egypt, but later came to be used for the king himself). What was the king's name?
Hint: The name starts with the letter R, has 7 letters, and ends with the letters "ses."
2. Which empire did the LORD permit to conquer the "lost ten tribes" - but then annihilated their army after a later king of that empire decided to invade Judah as well?
Hint: The name of the empire begins with an A, has 7 letters, and ends with the letters "yria."
3. What was the name of the king of Babylon who the LORD permitted to destroy the Kingdom of Judah after it became defiantly corrupt?
Hint: His name starts with the letter N, has 14 letters, and ends with the letters "nezzar."
4. The Babylonian empire fell to the Persian Empire (Persia is known today as Iran). What was the name of the Persian king who was prophesied (the Scriptures describe and identify him, by name, before he was even born) to enable the people of Judah to return from their Babylonian exile?
Hint: His name starts with the letter C, has 5 letters, and ends with the letter "rus."
5. What was the name of the Macedonian-Greek king who became the first emperor of the Greek empire?
Hint: His name starts with the letter A, has 9 letters, and ends with the letters "ander."
6. After the death of the Greek king in the question above, the Greek Empire was broken into four major sections. Two of them, the Ptolemies and the Seleucids, had the most influence upon the subsequent history of Israel. Which of them, the Ptolemies or the Seleucids, was centered in Syria?
Hint: Their king, Antiochus IV, committed the "abomination of desolation" in the Temple in Jerusalem.
7. Which of them, the Ptolemies or the Seleucids, was centered in Egypt?
Hint: The famous Cleopatra was of the Ptolemies
8. Who was the Roman Emperor who reigned at the time of the birth of the Messiah?
Hint: His name starts with the letter A, has 8 letters, and ends with the letters "tus."
9. Who was the Roman Emperor who reigned at the time of the Crucifixion of the Messiah?
Hint: His name starts with the letter T, has 8 letters and ends with the letters "rius."
10. What was the name of the Roman emperor who, while a Roman general, destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple (exactly as prophesied by the Messiah about 40 years before) in 70 AD?
Hint: His name starts with a T, has 5 letters, and ends with the letters "tus."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. Rameses (Genesis 47:11)